The Role: Full Time Digital Media Sales
Are you looking to work with a company that nurtures creativity, outcomes and a start-up mindset within a high growth environment? Our media agency arm (https://www.thebigsmokeplus.com.au/) is currently seeking an experienced Digital Sales Assistant to join our growing digital agency team.
The Big Smoke+ is a media platform, publisher and 360-service digital agency. We create thought and industry leaders, while influencing audiences across a multi-platform strategy.
The purpose of this role is to work with inbound leads and to source leads, encouraging conversation to strategise about whether or not we are the right fit for that company. You will have experience in sales, with a proven track record of reaching KPI’s. Experience in the digital marketing, website or business IT industry is beneficial but not necessary.
We are flexible with hours, but not outcomes - and for the right person they will have an opportunity to have the flexibility of working from home, working on the go and being able to fit into their working week ensuring family and personal commitments are maintained.
Hours: Full Time (Flexible across how these hours are achieved)
Salary: Dependent on experience, with a realistic uncapped commission structure
• Ability to develop convert warm leads and follow up on inbound warm leads encouraging conversions with an ability to source new leads where required
• The ability to problem solve and identify how digital services impacts a business, and identifying their needs to ensure a tailored approach to our offering is provided
• An ability to connect and engage, nurturing a relationship
• Selling over the phone, zoom and in person; encouraging prospective customers to buy the digital services and products The Big Smoke+ offers
• Answering questions and addressing potential clients strategical to ensure they understand our value and convert into customers
• Providing reports on prospective clients and providing insight into what they want from the company
• Organise and manage prospective client expectations and communicate with management
• Ability to use a CRM and sales funnel with support from the admin team
You must also be able to demonstrate:
• 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role.
• A proven track record of sales experience in the digital marketing, media, business IT or advertising sector
• A confident and professional communicator, both written & verbally
• The ability to work towards targeted KPI’s and hit targets
• The ability to manage client relationships and close sales
• The motivation for sales, converting warm leads and cold calling
• This role is extremely hands-on with opportunities for the right enthusiastic candidate
If this describes you, we would like to talk to you. Email your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and explaining why you are the best person for this job to email@example.com